Pray for me “I Told My Husband To Impregnate Any Young Girl And Let Me To Stay As His Wife But He Insisted On Divorce” - Barrren Woman Tells Court -(Video) This hurt so much ๐Ÿ’” I'm heartbroken ๐Ÿ˜ญ and devastated ๐Ÿ˜ญ Please say a prayer for her that God will restore her wรธmb. They have been married for 10 Years. God have mercy ๐Ÿ™ I pray for you reading this, you shall not be barren, listen ๐Ÿ‘‚ your sisters, your daughters, aunts, nieces, cousins, close friends etc will never be barren in Jesus name. Amen ‎

 Pray for me “I Told My Husband To Impregnate Any Young Girl And Let Me To Stay As His Wife But He Insisted On Divorce” - Barrren Woman Tells Court -(Video) This hurt so much ๐Ÿ’” I'm heartbroken ๐Ÿ˜ญ and devastated ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please say a prayer for her that God will restore her wรธmb. They have been married for 10 Years. God have mercy ๐Ÿ™

I pray for you reading this, you shall not be barren, listen ๐Ÿ‘‚ your sisters, your daughters, aunts, nieces, cousins, close friends etc will never be barren in Jesus name. Amen


 ‎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rip๐Ÿ˜ญ........to these kids.. Saints Academy! A three-storey school buildings in Apata Jos, collapsed while students were having their session & lots of students died..๐Ÿ˜ญ A mother lost her four children. What a world..God this is too much for one person!!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” ‎