Congratulations to me... After 9years of people calling me barren woman, God has done it, “What God can not do doesn’t exist, My 9 years pain have turned to joy” – Nigerian woman celebrates as she gives birth to 5 babies after 9 years of waiting (Photos) congratulate her she deserves it. As you congratulate her May your own blessings locate you this year 2024 in Jesus name. Amen ......CONGRATULATE HER .....‎.. ‎

 Congratulations to me... After 9years of people calling me barren woman, God has done it, “What God can not do doesn’t exist, My 9 years pain have turned to joy” – Nigerian woman celebrates as she gives birth to 5 babies after 9 years of waiting (Photos) congratulate her she deserves it.

As you congratulate her May your own blessings locate you this year 2024 in Jesus name. Amen 

......CONGRATULATE HER .....‎.. 


 ‎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rip😭........to these kids.. Saints Academy! A three-storey school buildings in Apata Jos, collapsed while students were having their session & lots of students died..😭 A mother lost her four children. What a world..God this is too much for one person!!💔💔 ‎