"As I Burying My Husband Today 19 April After Many Postponment, I'm Also Burying Anything Good That Will Ever Happen To Your Entire Generation..Non Of Your Children Will Lîve Long, Thy Will All Diie Painfully The Way You Made My Husband To. You Will Diie Miserably And Vultures Will Eat You" - Nigerian woman Currses kkidnappers Who k!lled her Husband After She Paid N10 Million Aannsom As He Is Buried Today. To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen ‎

 "As I Burying My Husband Today 19 April After Many Postponment, I'm Also Burying Anything Good That Will Ever Happen To Your Entire Generation..Non Of Your Children Will Lîve Long, Thy Will All Diie Painfully The Way You Made My Husband To. You Will Diie Miserably And Vultures Will Eat You" - Nigerian woman Currses kkidnappers Who k!lled her Husband After She Paid N10 Million Aannsom As He Is Buried Today.

To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen ‎



Comments

Popular posts from this blog