💔😭I never knew that a day like this will come where I will come online to cry out over what my husband did to me. My husband b£at me black blue just because I called him a u§less man after I saw his chat where he was chatting a girl of 18 years on Faceb00k telling her that she looks §exy and beautiful. (See the small girl below👇)This man gave me a sound slap and i held his cloth and told him that he should k!ll and he b£at me mercilessly 😭 I want to end this marriage but I don't have any money because I don't work. Please advice me on what to do.

 💔😭I never knew that a day like this will come where I will come online to cry out over what my husband did to me. My husband b£at me black blue just because I called him a u§less man after I saw his chat where he was chatting a girl of 18 years on Faceb00k telling her that she looks §exy and beautiful. (See the small girl below👇)This man gave me a sound slap and i held his cloth and told him that he should k!ll and he b£at me mercilessly 😭 I want to end this marriage but I don't have any money because I don't work. Please advice me on what to do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog