Am survivor ๐Ÿ’ช I thank God for his saving Grace upon my life, today marks it 4yrs I was saved from a terrible.. accident...that almost took...my life..., accident that gave me 3borns fractures, accident that kept me in bedridden for many years, accident that left me with pains... upon pains...lord am grateful๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for ur saving grace ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ it's has been u that led me DS far๐Ÿ™ ‎ ‎

 Am survivor ๐Ÿ’ช


I thank God for his saving Grace upon my life, today marks it 4yrs I was saved from a terrible.. accident...that almost took...my life..., accident that gave me 3borns fractures, accident that kept me in bedridden for many years, accident that left me with pains... upon pains...lord am grateful๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for ur saving grace ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ it's has been u that led me DS far๐Ÿ™ ‎


 ‎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rip๐Ÿ˜ญ........to these kids.. Saints Academy! A three-storey school buildings in Apata Jos, collapsed while students were having their session & lots of students died..๐Ÿ˜ญ A mother lost her four children. What a world..God this is too much for one person!!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” ‎