So sãd 😭 See How A Married Man Butch£red For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife-(Photos) this heartbreaking😢 Don't be heártless, wish him quick recovery. Amen ‎ I called the man and warned him to stay away from my wife. Only for me to see yesterday on he WhātsApp that he and my wife booked a hotel where they will enjoy as usual. I accosted them with a cutIass and dealt with him. Please did I do wrong? ‎ ‎

 So sãd 😭 See How A Married Man Butch£red For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife-(Photos) this heartbreaking😢

Don't be heártless, wish him quick recovery. Amen ‎

I called the man and warned him to stay away from my wife. Only for me to see yesterday on he WhātsApp that he and my wife booked a hotel where they will enjoy as usual. I accosted them with a cutIass and dealt with him. 


Please did I do wrong? ‎ ‎



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rip😭........to these kids.. Saints Academy! A three-storey school buildings in Apata Jos, collapsed while students were having their session & lots of students died..😭 A mother lost her four children. What a world..God this is too much for one person!!💔💔 ‎