Is either He leaves by January or they sack me', I can't continue managing the same player who made me bottle the league TWICE - Mikel Arteta have told £50m Arsenal player to find a new club by January or His contract will be terminated Enough is enough as Arteta told the player to pack His bag and leave now ๐Ÿšจ FULL STORY: LINK ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ https://realsport.com.ng/is-either-he-leaves-by-january-or-they-sack-me-i-cant-continue-managing-the-same-player-who-made-me-bottle-the-league-twice-mikel-arteta-have-told-50m-arsenal-player-to-find-a-new-club-by-janua/

 Is either He leaves by January or they sack me', I can't continue managing the same player who made me bottle the league TWICE - Mikel Arteta have told £50m Arsenal player to find a new club by January or His contract will be terminated


Enough is enough as Arteta told the player to pack His bag and leave now ๐Ÿšจ


FULL STORY: LINK 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rip๐Ÿ˜ญ........to these kids.. Saints Academy! A three-storey school buildings in Apata Jos, collapsed while students were having their session & lots of students died..๐Ÿ˜ญ A mother lost her four children. What a world..God this is too much for one person!!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” ‎