My neighbor kiiilled my innocent baby this afternoon, he kiiilled her ๐ข ๐ญ all because refuse his advance towards me, he slapped my daughter and she slumped and Ddรฎรชd ๐ข ๐ญ My |ife crumb|ed and shattered I'm a sing|e mother I don't know what to do I need Justce ๐ข ๐ญ S0 SAD ๐ข ๐ข tyype R. |. P for her ๐ข Watch th!s v!deo very t0uching ๐ P|ease wri!te R. |. P
My neighbor kiiilled my innocent baby this afternoon, he kiiilled her ๐ข ๐ญ all because refuse his advance towards me, he slapped my daughter and she slumped and Ddรฎรชd ๐ข ๐ญ My |ife crumb|ed and shattered I'm a sing|e mother I don't know what to do I need Justce ๐ข ๐ญ S0 SAD ๐ข ๐ข tyype R. |. P for her ๐ข Watch th!s v!deo very t0uching ๐ P|ease wri!te R. |. P

Comments
Post a Comment